Semaglutide Weight Loss Diet Programs in Cedar Park
Looking for a Reliable & Trusting Doctor to Start Your Semaglutide Diet?
The Semaglutide Peptide was approved by the FDA in 2021. Youthful Solutions and Dr. Laurette Smith are proud to offer a new Semaglutide Peptide Therapy in Cedar Park.
Why Is Semaglutide Your Best Weight-Loss Option?
Most people struggle to lose significant weight. Factors such as eating habits, lifestyle, stress, and available food prevent effective weight loss. In addition, some people have genetic and hormone issues that can lead to significant weight gain.
Semaglutide allows you to achieve great weight-loss results regardless of these factors. Combining Semaglutide with regular exercise and a low-calorie diet will help to achieve the maximum result.
What Is Semaglutide?
Our small intestine naturally produces a hormone called glucagon-like peptide (GLP-1). It is responsible for stimulating the secretion of insulin and suppressing glucagon secretion, lowering blood sugar.
Semaglutide is made up of GLP-1. Because of this, Semaglutide is effective in controlling your eating habits and reducing your appetite.
Expectations from Semaglutide Treatment
Semaglutide is known to have twice the effect as other weight-loss products. Some doctors even compare its effects to the result of gastric bypass surgery.
A study showed that adults achieved 14.9% mean weight loss after receiving weekly Semaglutide treatment after 68 weeks. In addition, 32% of the people lost 20% of their weight, while the rest lost at least 10% of their starting weight.
Your Semaglutide Consultation
During your consultation, we will look over your medical history and evaluate your overall health to see if you are a good candidate for Semaglutide. We will weigh you and perform a physical examination. If your weight-loss goals are realistic, we will then create a treatment plan to help you achieve the desired weight loss.
Benefits of Semaglutide Treatment
Getting a Semaglutide treatment can:
- Benefit your cardiovascular system
- Help in PCOS treatment
- Lead to successful weight loss
- Reduce other health related issues such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Your Semaglutide Appointment
Our practitioners will develop a weight-loss program based on your physiology and goals. A prescription for the Semaglutide injection is included, and we will teach you how to administer it on your own. We will monitor your progress regularly and adjust the prescription accordingly to ensure your progress follows the weight-loss plan.
How Much Does a Semaglutide Treatment Cost?
The price of Semaglutide treatment is based on the lab tests, clinic visits, and Semaglutide prescription.
- Weight Management Consultation and Lab Fee - $250
- Semaglutide Weight Management - $650/month for month 1,2,3
- Semaglutide Weight Management Maintenance - $450
- Semaglutide first 3 months paid in full - $1,600
Is Semaglutide Safe for Patients with Type I Diabetes or Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
- Semaglutide is not a substitute for insulin and should not be taken by people with type I diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis.
Do Semaglutide Injections Cause Side Effects?
- You may experience constipation, diarrhea, nausea, stomach ache, and vomiting. If you have allergies, hypoglycemia, or kidney problems, you are at risk of serious side effects when taking Semaglutide.
What is L-Carnatine?
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally made in the human brain, liver, and kidneys. It helps the body turn fat into energy that promotes weight loss and is added to Semaglutide to enhance fat reduction.
How Do I Use Semaglutide?
- Semaglutide is administered in subcutaneously in your belly with very tiny and painless insulin syringes that you will inject only once a week. The dosage changes within the 1st month however the injection will always be only once time per week.