Medical Assisted Weight Loss in Cedar Park
Semaglutide and Weight Loss
A Game Changer drug for Weight Loss
The weight-loss medication named Semaglutide, is described as a ‘game-changer’ for weight loss and obesity. Furthermore, it is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), representing the first time the agency endorsed such medication for the treatment of Obesity in almost ten years.
Semaglutide, the generic medication for Wegovy and other GLP – 1 Agonist medications, is currently used for many years as an anti-diabetic medication. Recently, however, a notice of weight loss took interest while utilizing this medication. They unquestionably recognize more benefits of the use of GLP-1 medications. These benefits include drastic weight loss, appetite suppression, loss of cravings, and hunger, plus many more. Semaglutide and Exenatide offer tremendous benefits within our Weight Loss journey.
Our patients and some of our current staff genuinely see and feel fantastic results. Remarkably over 70% of participants lost anywhere from 15-20% of their total body weight in a short time. This is over double weight loss than any other FDA-approved weight loss medication today. Most of the medication is mainly done in small doses daily injections.
Benefits of Semaglutide for Weight Loss
- Feel full faster
- Slower digestion through the stomach
- Better Sleep Patterns
- Lowers Leptin Levels
- Lowers Blood Sugars
- Diminish Hunger and Cravings
- Helps break down Insulin Resistance
- Lowers A1c levels
- Appetite Suppression
- Consistency in Weight Loss
Is Semaglutide Safe for Patients with Type I Diabetes or Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
- Semaglutide is not a substitute for insulin and should not be taken by people with type I diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis.
Do Semaglutide Injections Cause Side Effects?
- Due to the flusing of fat in the body, some clients may experience constipation, diarrhea, nausea, stomach ache, and vomiting. But all these will be managed by our team. If you have allergies, hypoglycemia, or kidney problems, you are at risk of serious side effects when taking Semaglutide.
What is L-Carnatine?
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally made in the human brain, liver, and kidneys. It helps the body turn fat into energy that promotes weight loss and is added to Semaglutide to enhance fat reduction.
How Do I Use Semaglutide?
- Semaglutide is administered in subcutaneously in your belly with very tiny and painless insulin syringes that you will inject only once a week. The dosage changes within the 1st month however the injection will always be only once time per week.
How To Get Started
Fill out form below and we will get you schedueled and order labs if needed prior to meeting Dr. Smith.
Meet Our Wellness Team
Dr. Laurette Smith
Medical Assistant Theresa
For Semaglutide Medical Assisted Weight Loss
Labs – $200 (one-time cost) – waived if your a BioTE client and we can use your previous labs
Consult Fee – $50 (one-time cost)
90 days of Semaglutide Plus our Medical Assisted Coaching – $650 per month. New Year special $1,500
Following the 90 days if continued we have 2 different programs depending on the level of medical assisted coach needed.
- Level 1 – $350/month and includes Semaglutide – more self accountablity with minimal Medical Assisted Coaching.
- Level 2 – $450/month and includes Semaglutide and our weekly Medical Assisted Coaching.
Start by booking your consult and getting your labs schedueled with us.