Ideal Protein Diet Program in Cedar Park
The Body Is Built to Gain Weight. Ideal Protein Is Built to Burn It.
The Ideal Protein Protocol is a medically developed, supervised ketogenic weight loss and behavior modification protocol. While the traditional keto diet is high in fat, Ideal Protein consists of low-fat, low-carb foods with an optimal amount of protein. Our three-phase protocol addresses weight issues at their source; reducing carbohydrates and fats while ensuring adequate daily protein intake. In other words, the goal is to lose fat, not muscle.
The combination of the comprehensive protocol and personalized one-to-one coaching empowers patients to achieve their weight loss goals. Call us at (512) 843-0545 to get started today.
Phase 1: Weight Loss
By restricting carbohydrate intake, the weight loss phase is designed to optimize fat loss through ketosis (a safe and natural state in which the body mobilizes stored fat as its alternative energy source). You’ll remain in Phase 1 until you have reached your weight loss goal.
Phase 2: Stabilization
Following weight loss, the body fights to regain lost weight. This “energy gap”, where more calories are desired than required, makes weight loss difficult to manage and maintain. Stabilization is about narrowing this gap by adjusting the intake of protein/fat/carbs to effectively manage hunger, promote greater satiety and maintain weight loss. Weekly follow-up sessions over the course of two months or more are designed to monitor carbohydrate reintroduction and track weight.
Phase 3: Maintenance
For the first 12 months following Stabilization, you will continue to receive education and support from your coach and clinic. It’s also recommended to “check in” regularly with your coach during this period. In addition, you will also have the option to stay connected to your coach and clinic through the app and Wi-Fi scale. For all of those in Maintenance, two semi-annual “tune-ups” are strongly encouraged.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Ideal Protein Diet
- How is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol different from other protein diets on the market? The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol addresses weight issues at their source; reducing carbohydrates and fats while ensuring adequate daily protein intake. In other words, the goal is to lose fat, not muscle. While on the Protocol, through personalized coaching, you’re also provided with healthier lifestyle education so that you are empowered to sustain your weight loss results over your life course.
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein? In North America, the Ideal Protein Protocol cost on average about $15 a day, which includes the cost of the foods and the supplements. We encourage you to think of the cost of the Protocol as part of your grocery bill. Redirecting average food expenses to different, healthier options often results in the Protocol being neutral in cost.
Coaching Services with Dr. Laurette Smith
Youthful Solutions MediSpa and Wellness Center is owned, operated and medically directed by Dr. Laurette Smith, Board Certified Ob/Gyn, M.D., Member of AMSpa, and The American College of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physicians. She leads our Weight Loss and Hormone Program. Dr. Smith has been in women’s wellness for 20+ years.
Dr. Smith provides the following to every client:
- Coaching support for all 3 Phases of the Ideal Protein Program
- Lifestyle coaching maintenance program after you hit your ideal weight
- Weekly 1 on 1 coaching appointments by phone or face to face
- Detailed progress
- Educational tips and support
- Modifications to your program to keep you progressing to your goal
- Ideal Smart App Platform (digital Access to the Ideal Protein Video Library anytime from anywhere)
How to Get Started
If you are looking to make some changes to your figure, come see us before deciding and allow us to discuss with you our options, experience and special packages.