I started with this program and and my wonderful Coach Jill in August 2019. She has been such a blessing since day one. Her friendliness, professionalism, encouragement and sincere care have guided me on to a successful path of forever weight loss. I’m so glad I took the huge step in changing my life for the better and found her to go thru this journey with. Thanks Coach Jill for everything so far!!!
I can’t say enough good things about the Ideal Protein program at this location. While the staff here are all great, I can’t say enough good things about my coach, Jill. Not only does she really know her stuff, but she’s one of the most supportive people I’ve ever met. If I am successful at reaching (and maintaining) my weight loss goal (which I’m sure I will be), 40% of my success will be due to my will power and dedication to the program, and the other 60% will be due to Jill’s knowledge and boundless support. Jim
Dr. Laurette Smith
Dr. Laurette Smith is a Board-Certified OB/GYN, and a member of the American Academy of Aesthetics Medicine. Dr. Smith is the founder and medical director of Ideal Nutrition and Youthful Solutions MediSpa clinics in Cedar Park TX.
She has been an Ideal Protein client herself since 2013 and was an Ideal Protein Coach from 2013-2018. Currenty Dr. Smith works directly with her Nutritional Coach Jill and oversee’s all the medical history and weight loss progress of our Ideal Protein Weight Management clients.
I have been struggling with my weight my entire adult life and having Hashimoto Hypo-thyroidism and a very sluggish metabolism, it has been next to impossible to lose weight. That is UNTIL I met Dr. Smith thorough BNI and the staff at IWAS. After a consult and going on Facebook to poll my friends (who all highly recommended Ideal Protein too), I decided it was worth a shot. Now, I have been on the program for five months (along with my daughter-in-law) and both of us have taken off 55 pounds so far and we are nearing the half way mark to our original goal. Stefani (our coach) is an Angel and walks the nutrition walk (having lost 40 pounds on the IP program herself) but her nutritional expertise has been THE KEY to our success in staying on the program and maximizing our weight loss. She knows her stuff! Whether you need to loose 5 pounds or 100+ pounds like me, you won’t be disappointed with the Ideal Protein program and the incredible staff at Ideal Weight & Skin. I know other clinics offer Ideal Protein programs but you definitely won’t get half the care and concern you will find here. It’s easy to tell the staff at IWAS is genuine and truly CARES about their patients’ and wants them to succeed. Thank you for giving me back HOPE. Mary