Fractional Co2 Laser Treatment
in Cedar Park
Sun damage, age-related volume loss, wrinkles, acne scars, and brown spots can all cause facial skin to appear coarse and aged.
- CO2 laser skin resurfacing is a treatment that helps the face to shed damaged skin cells.
- It allows new, healthy cells to replace the older ones.
- At the same time, it penetrates the skin’s deeper dermis layer to stimulate new collagen production, which firms and smooths skin over time.
- CO2 laser treatments can address fine lines and wrinkles; discoloration (including sun damage and age spots); acne scars; stretch marks; and uneven skin texture on the face, neck, and chest.
- It can also treat benign skin growths like warts and birthmarks, as well as some skin cancers.
- The skin condition rhinophyma, which increases skin thickness on the nose, also responds well to CO2 laser treatment.
- CO2 laser resurfacing procedures can treat the full face or work as a spot treatment for isolated concerns like wrinkles or scars.
We have a Light, Medium, and Deep treatment, so the CO2 may be used anytime of the year!
Schedule your personal consultation and let’s discuss your appearance desires and see if the CO2 should be a part of your treatment plans.
CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
Before & After Photos
Contact Us Form