Face & Lip Fillers in Cedar Park
Enhance Your Appearance
One common misconception about dermal fillers, such as Juvéderm® and Restylane®, is that they are the same as Botox or that they do the same thing as Botox. The only similarity between wrinkle fillers and Botox is that they are used to treat wrinkles. In Cedar Park, our team at Youthful Solutions MediSpa and Wellness Center, under the supervision of Dr. Laurette Smith, offers several options when it comes to wrinkle fillers and Botox.
Choosing the Right Type of Filler
Not only do fillers and Botox address different areas, but the length of the results from each also differs. Different fillers create different results even if they are made from the same ingredient. For example, Juvéderm and Restylane are both made from hyaluronic acid.
However, the composition is slightly different in Juvéderm than it is in Restylane, so the two fillers produce differing results, including:
- Restylane typically produces results that last up to six months or so, while the results from Juvéderm can last up to a year.
- Juvéderm Voluma is an FDA-approved filler, intended to add volume to the mid-face area and toting results that can last up to two years, which is currently the longest for non-permanent fillers on the market.
Whether you have fillers or Botox, you can maintain your results with well-scheduled appointments.
The goals of lip contouring are to provide a beautiful shape with youthful, age-appropriate contours without sacrificing naturalness. Julia has performed well over 1,000 lip enhancement treatments so you can be confident you are receiving highly experienced care.
Our facial fillers can combat a wide range of facial concerns and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds
- Laugh Lines
- Sagging Cheeks
- Hollow Undereyes
Why Choose Us?
You really cannot value your safety too much when it comes to Botox and fillers. For that reason, you should always only see an experienced medical professional for injections. Although injections are less invasive than some wrinkle-reducing options, keep in mind that they are still a medical procedure and should only be given by a professional.
Your Filler Consultation
To learn about options for restoring fullness to your lips or facial, call us and schedule your consultation with our team today. Your consult may involve the following:
- A medical history and consult will be done by Dr. Smith or our Cosmetic Nurse Practitioner to determine the best treatment for you.
- They will discuss the facial aesthetics options with you.
- The risks and benefits of the procedure will also be discussed during your consultation.
- The filler injections can often be done at the same time as the consultation if that is something you would like to do.
The Results & Look I Wanted- Christen
Exceptional Service- Ashley
Skills That Make the Clock Turn Back Time- Sandra
I Am Feeling So Much Better- Monica
The Best- Jaridann